Sunday 16 June 2013

Take care of me, Love me, I am just a lost girl, but I feel safe with you

I am writing this to you because I don't know howelse to communicate with you. I care for you deeply and it hurts me to know you don't trust me me. I know you are young and I am very sensitive. I am sorry, I can't help it. When I love and care for someone, I get very emotional. I never thought I would meet someone like you and feel the way I feel. You have given me so much excitement and happiness. At times though I feel, I am being taken for granted. I know you don't mean it, but I wish you would show me more respect, love and appreciation. It is not much to ask. I'm an all or nothing kind of girl. When I give my heart, I give myself totally. I wish you do the same. I would take care of you, and love you like no one ever has! I am deeply romantic and a genuine complex.

I will never hurt you or betray you. Please learn to trust me and give into me completely. All I ask of you is to make more of an effort!, like how you were when we first met, caring, sweet, emotional and addictive. I will never beleive rumours about you, I will learn to trust you as well. Don't try and make me jealous or cry. All I want is to love you and have beautiful days with you filled with happiness and excitement. The minute I feel insecure, I close myself up. Take care of me , love me, I am just a lost girl, but I feel safe with you. I am yours and hope to be for a long time. Open up to me baby, be my prince charming and sweep me off my feet. That is all I can say to you. I am sorry if you can't read my writing, I miss you already!

(Zia Khan's love letter as it is)

1 comment:

  1. I have no clue who is the Zia Khan and why her love letter important? Can you please explain why I should care.

    ReplyDelete